We at RD make all possible efforts to maintain the decorum and discipline in school and we do not tolerate any kind of misconduct by any child.
Students are urged to contribute to the high tone of the School by their manners and general behaviour. As far as posture, cleanliness, silence, politeness, honesty, attention to work and respect to teachers and companions are concerned, the School should be looked upon as a place of reverence and discipline.
Students should at all costs avoid writing, carving on walls or desks as these are detrimental to good education and a sign of low taste. Respect for one’s property as well as for that of the School and for the things belonging to others is a mark of a well-bred and responsible student. For any kind of damage done to the School student/s would be asked to pay.
Books, newspapers, pictures/ periodicals, games, articles, CDs, DVD and transistors or electronic instruments not pertaining to their daily work and not approved by the Principal should not be brought to the School. Bringing/Carrying/using mobile phones by the students is strictly prohibited in campus. In case of emergency the student can bring mobile phone provided the parent or guardian gives a written application in the name of Principal same day, personally or along with student. However the child will have to submit the phone to the In-charge Ma’am. If mobile or any other items mentioned above are caught, the School holds all the rights to confiscate it. The school does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, money, clothes, games, articles, watches, etc. of the students.
Coming by bike or any geared two wheeler is not allowed. If non-geared vehicle is used then also the child must have a valid driving license and should use helmet.
The Principal may chastise a student for habitual idleness, disobedience or misconduct injurious to the moral tone of the School, by detention after class hours or by other minor punishments. She may even dismiss a student or ask him to discontinue if he/she is guilty of serious irregularities.
No student may take private tuition in any subject from any member of the School staff without the written permission of the Principal. If Principal allows then all such tuitions must be discontinued one week before the examinations.
1. Timing for depositing the fee will be from 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. (Mon – Fri) & 8:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. on Saturday. This timing will increase by 30 mins when school is following winter timings.
2. Fees must be paid by the 15th of the month in which fee was to be paid failing which fine will be charged as follows
Ø 16th to 20th of the due month Rs. 30
Ø 21st to 30th of the due month Rs. 50
Ø After 30th of the due month Rs. 100
Please note that parents have to consider the holidays themselves and pay the fee any day before 15th.
3. If fee is paid by cheque and the cheque bounces then a fine of Rs. 100 will be imposed. Also the cheque should be cleared before final exams
4. No exemption or deduction in fees will be made on account of broken periods, holidays or absence for any cause.
5. After declaration of final results, in April the fees “Annual Installment” will be taken. If the fees is not paid by the 15th April, the name of the students will not be included in the attendance register or Re Admission fee of Rs 500 will have to be paid whichever is decided by the school management. Also note that the school management may strike off the name of the child whose fee remains unpaid and the child also remains absent.
6. 3rd installment fee of classes Nur-X should be paid before the half yearly exam failing to which school management can restrict the child to sit for half yearly exams. Similarly 6th installment fee of classes Nur-X should be paid before the final exams failing to which school management can restrict the child to sit for final exams.
7. If fee for the full year is deposited then a discount of 5% is eligible provided payment is made by 1st May.
» Parents and guardians are advised to periodically meet teachers of their wards to know the progress of studies and punctuality in attending class.
» Every student must carry with him/her college diary daily.
» Students must arrive at the college before the prayer bell is rung.
» Late comers will not be allowed to attend the school.
» All students should be habitually clean and neatly dressed.
» Students are expected to take proper care of their books/ personal belongings. These should be marked distinctly with owner’s name class and address.
» The college is not responsible for goods lost. We discourage children from bringing any expensive articles too school.
» Students cannot leave the college without the permission of the Principal.
» Students should not be sent to the college is suffering from contagious/ infectious diseases or if there are such cases in the family.
» Students who come to the college in the care of servants or guardians, should not go home unless the servant/ guardians arrive. Students should wait for them in the college building.